Thursday, March 15, 2007

Smoky's note



Please use the above format to e-mail me also if you have enquiry/enquiries. After you sent your e-mail, please wait for my confirmation e-mail. In my confirmation e-mail, I'll include my bank account number and my contact number. A deposit has to be made before I could customise the shoe, please transfer the money within 3 working days and sms me once you do so. I'll only start working on your shoe after i received payment. When the shoe is done, you can either receive it by post or a meetup at town area.
Please note that it takes about 2 weeks for the shoe to be ready, usually earlier. Please wait patiently. However, if it takes more than 2 weeks (due to overwhelming orders), I'll inform you. Thank You.

FAQ
I don't like this colour. Can it be changed? Yes. Just let me know what colour you like. Can I give you a theme to work on? Yes. Price subject to discussion. Can I have the design done on another medium other than on Converse shoe? Yes, if you want, the price will vary.
____________________________________
PS. You can now join smoky's emailing network and be updated with our latest design within 3 easy steps!
1st Step: Just email to
freestyluz@hotmail.com
2nd Step: Title your email as ' Smoky's network'
3rd Step: State the email address you want us to email you to
Looking forward to servicing U

No comments: